The future of flexible workspace.
Our product is taking shape and we will share access details in our private Beta launch SOON!
- How To Make Remote Work, WorkHow To Make Remote Work, Work? Switching to remote working is now easier than ever. With technological advancements, a clear shift in attitude and a keener demand to promote work-life balance remote working is here to stay, well beyond the time frame of the […]
- Your Mental Health And Remote WorkOn World Mental Health Day Let’s See How Remote Work Affects Mental Health This year’s World Mental Health Day, on 10 October, comes at a time when our daily lives have changed considerably as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Never has health in […]
- What Type Of Remote Worker Are You?What Type Of Remote Worker Are You? What’s your remote work ethic? Ever since the outbreak of the pandemic, more people than ever are working remotely. The entryway to remote working is wide, making room for just about every type of person and his […]
- Hit Mute On CommuteHit Mute On Commute Accounting for Productivity Picture this: you’ve just gotten up excited to do some good work. You leave your house, get on a bus to go to work. After getting on the bus, you get stuck in a massive traffic jam […]
- The New Normal – Remote Is InThe New Normal – Remote Is In What is “new normal”? It’s ordinary- refurbished. But, there’s more to the new normal than meets the eye. The phrase is also indicative of the potential of a new change – of taking a step that will […]
- Role of Technology for a Remote WorkplaceRole of Technology for a Remote Workplace As technology evolves to bring more innovation into offices around the world, the concept of ‘workplace’ slightly changes each time, making work easier and more effective. So let us learn the role of technology for remote work. […]
- Growth Mindset MattersHow we think, really matters. Our mind is gifted with the power to create experiences that we desire in life. This means our experiences in life are results of our thinking. Negative thoughts and emotions obstruct our aspirations to be happy. So, having the […]
- Remote Work for a Green FutureWe’ve found the time to slow down The pandemic has definitely come with a lot of lows, uncertainties, and chaos. But the disruption of our pre-COVID ‘normal’ way of life has helped us so much more than we realize. The earth seems to heal […]
- Home becomes the office – Mental wellbeing and remote workHome becomes the office – Mental wellbeing and remote work Companies small and large have moved to a work-from-home model in view of the coronavirus pandemic. This has brought a huge lifestyle change for most people and awareness of well being. Change is hard, […]
- Business Leaders on Remote-Work Amidst Coronavirus PandemicBusiness Leaders on Remote-Work Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic Business leaders are making some big decisions for their organizations in view of Covid-19 and remote work. These decisions haven’t come easy. We’re talking about a complete shift in the approach to how teams work backed with […]
- Remote Work: Re-imagining the Workplace of TomorrowThe New Normal Remote working is the talk of the town since work from home became a new normal.. and rightly so! The COVID-19 lockdown has offered businesses of all scales an opportunity to experiment working remotely from a relatively long-term perspective. While we […]